Dr. Lindsay Rauth MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 17th, 2015
Dr. Rauth is wonderful. She has seen our children since birth and I have been so thankful to have such an amazing doctor to take care of our girls. She speaks to my children and gets to know them outside of just an illness.

May 29th, 2014
Excellent Doctor
My wife and I tend to overreact when our young children have any type of medical issues. Dr Rauth has frequently taken the time to calm our fears when we called her after hours and also when we visited in the office. On more than one occasion, we have avoided a trip to the ER thanks to her. She also takes the time to educate us so that we will be less anxious in the future. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a compassionate, honest pediatrician who truly cares for her patients.

May 16th, 2014
Rude and short.
Dr. Rauth was on call one night when my son was having some issues. It took 45 minutes to actually get a call back when they say it will only take 15 - with any other doctor on call there, I've never had an issue. When I did get her on the line, she couldn't wait to get rid of me. She basically told me what he was having was normal and that I could have waited until the next day to call. Then ends the call with saying that if I was concerned, I should bring him in the Next day. Ummm you're the doctor and you should tell me if you think he needs to come in. When I thanked her (for nothing) she sounded annoyed and said 'bye' and hung up. I'm so glad she's not my usual doctor in this practice and if I didn't love my doctor there so much, I would be switching!

October 20th, 2009
wonderful
Lindsay is so thorough. She is slow to just pass out the drugs to children for any symptom. She is not to proud to get a second opinion. She seems to genuinely love my children. She never makes me feel inferior to her medical knowledge. She takes time to explain any and EVERYTHING. She is fun to visit. She does not let ANY detail get past her.