Dr. Lindsay Rockwell DO Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Northampton, MA

February 15th, 2015
Dr. Rockwell is an excellent physician! Very humane, wise and compassionate.

February 7th, 2015
very easy to talk to and answers any & all questions!!! GREAT DOCTOR!!!

July 3rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor with Emotional Intelligence
Okay, I've only met with her once, but I fully intend on switching from my current oncologist to Dr. Rockwell. She's everything you could possibly want in an oncologist: knowledgable, warm, helps you think through/process difficult decisions and uncertainties. She takes time with you. She treats you as an equal and takes a personal interest in the "whole" you. Her view of things tends more to the holistic as well. I've had my current oncologist for 3 years; she's rather brusque and authoritarian, and I've always felt like a guilty child about to be sent to my room because I'm requiring just a little too much in one way or another. Meeting Dr. Rockwell was like stepping into a sunny vista. She solved some of my ongoing post-cancer gynocological issues on the spot (as well as set up an appointment for me with her own gynocologist.) I just felt such huge relief after seeing her. All I could do was wonder why I had waited so long in seeing her, especially since I had always heard such good things about her.

March 12th, 2012
I think Dr. Rockwell's intentions are good, but her "tell it like it is" approach means that she tells the brutally negative side too often, and this is not always an accurate diagnosis. She doesn't communicate with the families of patients AT ALL.She is very much a business woman first, and dresses the part of the healer, but I wouldn't put her in that category.