A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Rogers, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Rogers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay Suzanne Rogers MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay S. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Rogers has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Rogers practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.