A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Sewell, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sewell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sewell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Sewell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho RMC
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay D Sewell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay D. Sewell practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Sewell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsay Sewell practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Dermatologists.