A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Sewell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Sewell, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsay Sewell, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sewell graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sewell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
- Eastern Idaho RMC
- Eastern Idaho Regional Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay D Sewell MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay D. Sewell practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Sewell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsay Sewell practices Dermatology near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Dermatologists.