A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsay Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsay Wright is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Wright has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsay J Wright MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsay J. Wright practice?
- Dr. Lindsay Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsay Wright practices Emergency Medicine near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Emergency Physicians.