Dr. Lindsey Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lindsey Johnson?

August 2nd, 2013

Family friendly Dr.

Dr. Johnson's a great man, he loves kids an is very family friendly I see him @ every visit to Halifax, he's just an awesome dr.

September 14th, 2012

Best Doctor I've taken my son to see!

My son was admitted into the hospital after seeing numerous other pediatricians and being told that there was nothing wrong with my son. After 3 weeks of coughs and a runny nose, a week and a half of on and off vomiting, 6 straight days of high fevers, and a loss of over 2 pounds in 4 days, I decided it was time to take him to the hospital for another visit to the ER. After spending the night in the hospital, I met Dr. Johnson and he was extremely helpful and listened to all of my concerns. He found the problem with my son that all the other doctors ignored/overlooked and immediately gave antibiotics. I wish that Dr. Johnson had a practice outside of the critical care unit, because he would definitely become our number one doctor!!!

November 16th, 2016