A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Blake, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Blake has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Carlton Blake MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey C. Blake practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Blake has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey Blake practices Diagnostic Radiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Radiologists.