A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from UB School of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
- Erie County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lindsey D. Clark practice?
Dr. Lindsey Clark practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Orchard Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Buffalo, NY and Warsaw, NY.
See Orchard Park Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Lindsay Clark, Dr. Lyndsey Clark, Dr. Lyndsay Clark, Dr. Linsey Clark