A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Dahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Diagnostic Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dahl graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Dahl has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Jo Dahl MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey J. Dahl practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Dahl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey Dahl practices Internal Medicine near Fargo, ND.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO and Columbia, MO.
See Fargo Internists.