A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Delott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Delott, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delott graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Delott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Delott MD is a female Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey Delott practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Delott has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey Delott practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.