A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Foote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Foote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Foote, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foote graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Foote has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Louise Foote MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey L. Foote practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Foote has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey Foote practices Family Medicine near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Family Physicians.