A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Grandbois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grandbois
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grandbois Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Grandbois, DO, RPH is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandbois graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Grandbois has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Lea Grandbois DO and RPH is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey L. Grandbois practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Grandbois has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey Grandbois practices Diagnostic Radiology near Clive, IA.
See Clive Radiologists.