A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Grandbois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Grandbois, DO is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Grandbois graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Grandbois has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Iowa Lutheran Hospital
- Iowa Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey L Grandbois DO is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey L. Grandbois practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Grandbois has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey Grandbois practices Diagnostic Radiology near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Radiologists.