A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Grossman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Grossman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Grossman graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Grossman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grossman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lindsey K. Grossman practice?
Dr. Lindsey Grossman practices Pediatrics near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Pediatricians.