A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lindsey D. Harris practice?
Dr. Lindsey Harris practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Kingwood, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.