A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Dufour Harris FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey Harris practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.