A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Harris is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harris
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Harris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Harris, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Retina Surgery
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Harris has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Dufour Harris FACS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey D. Harris practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Harris has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey Harris practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.