A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Inouye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Inouye is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Inouye, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inouye graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Wade Inouye MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey W. Inouye practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Inouye has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey Inouye practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.