A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Inouye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Inouye is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Inouye
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Inouye Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Inouye, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Inouye graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Wade Inouye MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey W. Inouye practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Inouye has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey Inouye practices Diagnostic Radiology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Radiologists.