Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsey Jackson
Dr. Lindsey Jackson, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Friendswood, TX, with another office in Sweeny, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, General Practice and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with Sweeny Community Hospital and University of Texas Medical Branch. She speaks English.
Dr. Lindsey Jackson has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Lindsey Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Friendswood, TX.
Dr. Pablo Tovar
Friendswood, TX 0.81 mi
Dr. Wanda Spuhler
Family Medicine, General Practice
Friendswood, TX 1.39 mi34
Dr. Oscar Boultinghouse Jr
Friendswood, TX 1.49 mi35