Dr. Lindsey Ma MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 6th, 2015
Highly Recommend!
I have been seeing Dr. Ma for about 2 years and am very pleased with him and his practice. He monitored my 2nd pregnancy and was planning to deliver, but I ended up progressing too quickly to even make it to the hospital. Dr. Ma did come to see me very shortly after I arrived at the hospital and did my postpartum assessment (including excellent repair of some complicated tearing). Dr. Ma spends a good amount of time with you during appointments and always answers your questions. He is pleasant, gentle (when doing exams), and has a good bedside manner. He is respectful of your opinion and does not "bully" you into any decisions. The office environment is nice and the staff are very helpful. No complaints here, and that's coming from a nurse.

August 17th, 2015
Dr. Ma is an exceptional Doctor! He is professional and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Ma to anyone.

June 16th, 2015
Wonderful!
With my first child I was with a physician who was very rude and had poor bedside manners. This made me very cautious in choosing and trusting another doctor with my now, second pregnancy. After doing some research and asking around, I decided to put my trust in Dr. Ma. After meeting him for the first time I was blown away. He did not rush and took more than enough time to sit with me and explain some current issues very thoroughly. Every appointment I have been at after that has been wonderful. His nurse is extremely nice as is all the others working in the office. I highly recommend him!

May 28th, 2015
He is one of the very best Dr's here in the state of IL

April 21st, 2015
Dr Ma is the most caring doctor I've ever met. He always takes time to explain things, listens to my concerns, questions and suggestions and treats me like a real person, someone he truly cares about while still being quite professional in every way. He also has the best staff I've ever had to deal with. They treat me kindly yet professionally in person and on the phone. I recommend him whenever I hear anyone talking about the need for an OB/GYN because I have every confidence that their experience with him will be as excellent as mine.

April 18th, 2015
Dr. Lindsey was so knowledgeable and friendly when I came in as a new patient. He took over 2 hours of his time (through his lunch hour, in fact) to talk through my medical history and action plan for the complications I was having. I have never experienced a more understanding and knowledgeable doctor. I would highly recommend him to anyone! He was wonderful!

November 12th, 2013
FANTASTIC Doctor that I've trusted for 19 years!
I had to laugh at the utterly ridiculous review that seems over the top and made up about her first visit to Dr. Ma's office. I've been going to Dr. Ma since 1994 when I got married. That's 19 years. I've had 4 children, 3 of which Dr. Ma delivered. I've also had a fibroid cyst that turned out to be fluid filled. I like to think of myself has an average looking woman. I've done some modeling. I've always been told that I look younger than I am. My point in saying all this is, for anyone reading this, that woman must have some crazy personality issues or something. EVERYTHING she said has to be false. I've known Dr. Ma too long, and have NEVER had him treat me or anyone else I know that goes to him, as less of a woman. He is kind, thoughtful, caring, and a great listener, and has even taken the time to walk me back to the lady in billing when we were having some financial problems, so we could get a payment plan set up. He made sure I was taken care of, as if I were family. He's always had a smile on his face, and always willing to talk about our kids, and how our families were doing. I could keep going on and on about just how GREAT of a person he is, and how great his bedside manner is, and how much he steps up to the plate to make you feel comfortable and make you feel like you're truly welcome in his office. His staff has ALWAYS been nice to me. I've never once felt brushed off. Oh and Dr. Ma has NEVER told me that I needed a hysterectomy. Let me say this clearly.....He's actually told me that too many doctors would do hysterectomies in the past, and that he won't do them unless it actually requires a hysterectomy. And he's never told me that I needed my boobs removed for any reason. He's even told me that I need to wait to do the monthly breast check right after my period stops, because that's when the breasts aren't lumpy like they are during the other weeks of the month. So, add on that he's very informative! ;) I think this woman who gave a review has a personality disorder, honestly. I wanted to laugh when I read her review. So completely opposite of Dr. Ma's personality. And WHY would any doctor say you need your breasts removed and that he recommends her have a hysterectomy, unless she was FULL of cancer? I mean, come on. (rolling eyes) The people who found it 'helpful', have really got to be gullible too in order to believe that someone that horrendous would be allowed to practice medicine. Don't ya think more people on here would be complaining like she was if it were true? Think about it. ;)

March 5th, 2012
Incredible doctor
I work in the medical field and interact with a lot of doctors and I have found that Dr. Ma is by far one of the best physicians in the Peoria area. He has proven to be extremely knowledgeable, personable, caring and generous with his time. I think he might be the hardest working person in Peoria!I had a very complicated pregnancy that required multiple hospitalizations and Dr. Ma saw me every day in the hospital (even on his days off). He carefully discussed and explained each medical issue that I encountered. This gave me great comfort during a very difficult time.I would recommend him to anyone.

February 28th, 2012
Highly Recommended
Dr Ma is one of the best doctors I've come across in a while. He's prompt, incredibly knowledgable and makes each visit comfortable. He's always professional and has excellent bedside manners. He has been nothing but compassionate and always takes time to listen. He's also gone above and beyond during my pregnancy to keep me at ease. Dr Ma is grounded and down to earth. And his knowledge is abundant. In cases of bad news, nobody likes to hear bad news - but he is to the point and pretty spot on in diagnosis (from what I've heard).Dr Ma was a great OB prior to pregnancy and an even better OB during pregnancy. I had an excellent birthing experience with this doctor and would recommend him to others for sure!

October 14th, 2011
Excellent choice!
I hadn't been to the dr in almost 20 yrs. Excellent choice! Great bed side manner, very gentle, knowledgeable, personable. Would definitely recommend.

December 28th, 2010
Best bedside manner of any doctor in town. He is personable and extremely knowledgeable. I never think twice when recommending Dr. Ma to family and friends.

June 19th, 2017