A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Multack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Multack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Multack graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Multack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Marie Multack DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey M. Multack practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Multack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey Multack practices Family Medicine near Frankfort, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL.
See Frankfort Primary Care Doctors.