Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  No Doctor Better than Dr. Multack  |  show details
by Kathie Pic on Oct 29th, 2014

I looked along time for a doctor and in my book there is no one better than Dr. Multack. She never makes you feel rushed and listens, I mean really listens. One of the best out there!

|  First visit with Dr. Multack  |  show details
by Bonny on Oct 4th, 2014

The most upbeat doctor's office I have ever experienced. Everyone in this office is a good listener, friendly, courteous, very thorough. And hats off to nurse Jami, a calming presence before seeing the Dr.

by Cindy on May 14th, 2014

Dr Multack is the BEST! She answers all my questions. She is easy to talk to. Never feel rushed.

|  Bill shorkeys doc  |  show details
by Bill shorkey on Mar 14th, 2014

Best doc. Ever!!! Dido with Jen !!

Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr Multack was excellent, did not rush my office visit, answered all my questions, smiled and was friendly. The office asst had a little problem keeping up with the returning of phone call after blood work was done. I waited over a week and then called to see and she said she left two messages ... turns out they were 'at the wrong phone number'.

|  physicians service  |  show details
by unknown on Aug 20th, 2013

didn't phone back with results of x-rays after 7 days. I had to call her. Very unsatisfied with her service.

|  I love her  |  show details
by bob on Apr 7th, 2013

She is fantastic

|  My Family  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2010

Dr. Multack sees my family at hedges clinic on colorado. She is great even with our baby.

|  Hedges  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2010

I saw Dr. Multack at Hedges clinic in frankfort. She is a great addition to the already great clinic. She was very kind and intelligent! I am making my family go to see her.

|  Excited  |  show details
by Susan Mcmormick on Mar 31st, 2009

I saw Dr. Multack in her clinic at the lagrange hospital, she was fantastic. Very caring doctor who spent a lot of time with me and I didnt fell rushed for the first time.

Nov 22nd, 2008

I saw Dr. Multack at her LaGrange clinic about three months ago. I now bring all three of my children and my husband.She is caring, compassionate, and has the best "bed-side manner". Never felt rushed as I usually do. Highly Recommend Dr. Multack