Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Can never get an appointment unless you can wait 2 weeks show details Can never get an appointment unless you can wait 2 weeks
Mar 7th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Multan for at least 3 years. The last 3 times I was sick and needed an appointment it was a minimum 12 day wait time. I asked the appt taker if they had no time set aside to schedule sick patients and was given the brush off...the next available appt is a week from Friday (I called on a Monday morning) so if you are actually sick and you need a Doctor don't go to this practice or Dr. Multak. She obviously.doesn't have time for some existing or new patients. I will be picking up my records and go elsewhere.

AWESOME! show details AWESOME!
Jul 13th, 2015

She is so awesome and she remembers her patients even outside of the office

by Kelly Welsh on Apr 30th, 2015

We love her! My daughter and I both see Dr. Multeck.

by Deborah Davidson on Jan 7th, 2015

Great & caring Dr!

No Doctor Better than Dr. Multack show details No Doctor Better than Dr. Multack
by Kathie Pic on Oct 29th, 2014

I looked along time for a doctor and in my book there is no one better than Dr. Multack. She never makes you feel rushed and listens, I mean really listens. One of the best out there!

First visit with Dr. Multack show details First visit with Dr. Multack
by Bonny on Oct 4th, 2014

The most upbeat doctor's office I have ever experienced. Everyone in this office is a good listener, friendly, courteous, very thorough. And hats off to nurse Jami, a calming presence before seeing the Dr.

by Cindy on May 14th, 2014

Dr Multack is the BEST! She answers all my questions. She is easy to talk to. Never feel rushed.

Bill shorkeys doc show details Bill shorkeys doc
by Bill shorkey on Mar 14th, 2014

Best doc. Ever!!! Dido with Jen !!

Dec 23rd, 2013

Dr Multack was excellent, did not rush my office visit, answered all my questions, smiled and was friendly. The office asst had a little problem keeping up with the returning of phone call after blood work was done. I waited over a week and then called to see and she said she left two messages ... turns out they were 'at the wrong phone number'.

physicians service show details physicians service
by unknown on Aug 20th, 2013

didn't phone back with results of x-rays after 7 days. I had to call her. Very unsatisfied with her service.

I love her show details I love her
by bob on Apr 7th, 2013

She is fantastic

My Family show details My Family
Feb 21st, 2010

Dr. Multack sees my family at hedges clinic on colorado. She is great even with our baby.

Hedges show details Hedges
Jan 19th, 2010

I saw Dr. Multack at Hedges clinic in frankfort. She is a great addition to the already great clinic. She was very kind and intelligent! I am making my family go to see her.

Excited show details Excited
by Susan Mcmormick on Mar 31st, 2009

I saw Dr. Multack in her clinic at the lagrange hospital, she was fantastic. Very caring doctor who spent a lot of time with me and I didnt fell rushed for the first time.

Nov 22nd, 2008

I saw Dr. Multack at her LaGrange clinic about three months ago. I now bring all three of my children and my husband.She is caring, compassionate, and has the best "bed-side manner". Never felt rushed as I usually do. Highly Recommend Dr. Multack