Dr. Lindsey Multack DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Frankfort, IL

February 14th, 2017
Nice Doctor
She is a great person. However, the facility is too chaotic and unorganized. Calling in and getting answers....You may as well go to medical school and learn yourself (it feels like it takes that long for someone to call you back)God forbid your sick....You'll have to go to emergency care unless your sickness can wait 1-2 weeks to see her. To me that is way to long. It's a shame I have to switch. I liked her a lot. But everything else about the place is ridiculous. Also...it seems after your visit, you are completely forgotten about...no follow up at all.

October 19th, 2016
WORST SERVICE EVER
Staff was SOOOOOOO rude! Scheduling an appointment was nightmare. It says she is excepting new patients, ONLY IF YOU WANT TO WAIT 8 WEEKS FOR AN APPOINTMENT! What a joke. The staff was very unhelpful and lacks any empathy for the patients position or concerns. If you looking for a good "bedside" manner - I would recommend you go somewhere else.

May 27th, 2016
I had a severe allergic reaction to shellfish Called Dr Multacks office and explained the situation Someone called me the NEXT DAY Then she said she would call back. Later on someone else called and said thatDr Multack could see me in two weeks Needless to say i went to an immediate care to get relief from the facial swelling from the allergic reaction The Dr there told me to get in touch with Dr Multack I called again and was told first appt is in two weeks!!! I was sent home from immediate care with an epi pen!!!! I will be finding another Dr. I agree with the person who wrote about her experience This is no way to run a practice There is no point in seeing a Dr and when there is a medical problem they are unavailable for weeks

March 7th, 2016
Can never get an appointment unless you can wait 2 weeks
I have been a patient of Dr. Multan for at least 3 years. The last 3 times I was sick and needed an appointment it was a minimum 12 day wait time. I asked the appt taker if they had no time set aside to schedule sick patients and was given the brush off...the next available appt is a week from Friday (I called on a Monday morning) so if you are actually sick and you need a Doctor don't go to this practice or Dr. Multak. She obviously.doesn't have time for some existing or new patients. I will be picking up my records and go elsewhere.

July 13th, 2015
AWESOME!
She is so awesome and she remembers her patients even outside of the office

April 30th, 2015
We love her! My daughter and I both see Dr. Multeck.

January 7th, 2015
Great & caring Dr!

October 29th, 2014
No Doctor Better than Dr. Multack
I looked along time for a doctor and in my book there is no one better than Dr. Multack. She never makes you feel rushed and listens, I mean really listens. One of the best out there!

October 4th, 2014
First visit with Dr. Multack
The most upbeat doctor's office I have ever experienced. Everyone in this office is a good listener, friendly, courteous, very thorough. And hats off to nurse Jami, a calming presence before seeing the Dr.

May 14th, 2014
Dr Multack is the BEST! She answers all my questions. She is easy to talk to. Never feel rushed.

March 14th, 2014
Bill shorkeys doc
Best doc. Ever!!! Dido with Jen !!

December 23rd, 2013
Dr Multack was excellent, did not rush my office visit, answered all my questions, smiled and was friendly. The office asst had a little problem keeping up with the returning of phone call after blood work was done. I waited over a week and then called to see and she said she left two messages ... turns out they were 'at the wrong phone number'.