A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Patman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Patman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Patman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Johnson Patman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey J. Patman practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Patman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey Patman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Surgeons.