Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsey Patman
Dr. Lindsey Patman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Patman is affiliated with UNM Hospital (Univ of NM), Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital and University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute. Dr. Patman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lindsey Patman has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lindsey Patman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.
Dr. Patrick Mulkey
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi10
Dr. James Clark
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi9
Dr. Hector Arredondo
Albuquerque, NM 0.01 mi36