Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Patman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Patman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patman graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Patman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Johnson Patman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey J. Patman practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Patman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey Patman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Orthopedic Surgeons and Albuquerque Surgeons.