Dr. Lindsey Patman MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Albuquerque, NM

3.9

September 11th, 2015
Not to be trusted
I made an appointment with Dr. Patman for the purpose of getting a second opinion on a knee issue. On the day of the appointment, first his staff then he tried to cancel the appointment. He said that my previous diagnosis was good enough and that he had nothing to say. I changed to another physician who found that the prior diagnosis was incorrect and required subsequent treatment. I would not recommend trusting such a physician with our limbs.

March 17th, 2015
Dr. Patman is an excellent doctor. He seems very concerned with what I had to say. He actually listened to me, and left me feeling like he was doing all that could be done to correct my injury. He also left me feeling like he would still be there if I had more issues. This is yet to be seen as I am making my follow up as I am doing this, but I am not worried. I have every confidence in Dr. Patman and his friendly and capable staff.

February 27th, 2015
Support staff was wonderful. Nurses were terrific and the physician's assistant, Eric Hardy, was gentle and compassionate. Dr. Lindsey Patman was a nightmare. I went in and was in extreme pain, which didn't seem to matter a whit to Dr. Patman, who manhandled my arm in the name of diagnosis to the point of bringing me to tears, shooting my blood pressure up to 174/111, my blood sugar off (I'm a diabetic) and setting off a severe migraine. The stress of his visit left me in so much more pain that his staff had to put me into the ER. It took them hours to stabilize me. He was no where around. He seems to have some kind of Dr. House complex. Well, that may work on TV but it doesn't work in the real world with real human beings. He talked at me not with me. I don't care if he's the best orthopedist surgeon on earth - you can keep him. I'll see his PA again for any joint injections to my shoulder if I must, but I'm sure there are plenty of other great orthos out there who are able to treat patients like human beings. He had a student with him and I can only hope he's got the sense to find someone else to mentor him. The world doesn't need another one of these.