Dr. Lindsey Patman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lindsey Patman?

Expert Skills, Fantastic Results

Posted on July 23rd, 2017

I had extensive damage to my shoulder due to military service - 2 severed ligaments (rotator cuff) and bicep nearly torn in half. In fact, the VA hospital told me I'd likely have limited use even with surgery and probably 50% disability. It felt ironic because, even though I remember hearing the ligaments break, and feeling the pain, and relearning how to use my arm... just sucking it up like a Soldier! Still, just like preparing for a mission, I studied the injury and corrective procedures. I watched numerous YouTube videos about others' experiences with the surgery, sought additional medical opinions, and scheduled an interview with Dr. Patman. After selecting to have my surgery with him and his team, I was surprised to find I was in and out of the surgery the same day. I will say it was one of the roughest recoveries I've ever experienced. In fact, the doctor told my wife it was the most significant damage to a shoulder he had ever seen. But, I followed Dr. Patman's advice to the letter, with extensive physical therapy. Today I have 100% use of my right arm three years hence. I have full range of motion and am completely satisfied with my choice! While some say his bedside manner is too direct, I say it doesn't matter because he will be straight to the point and fix your issues! There is no doubt I would be in worse shape if I chose another doctor! Select Dr. Patman if this is anything like the surgery you need!!!

Not to be trusted

Posted on September 11th, 2015

I made an appointment with Dr. Patman for the purpose of getting a second opinion on a knee issue. On the day of the appointment, first his staff then he tried to cancel the appointment. He said that my previous diagnosis was good enough and that he had nothing to say. I changed to another physician who found that the prior diagnosis was incorrect and required subsequent treatment. I would not recommend trusting such a physician with our limbs.

Posted on March 17th, 2015

Dr. Patman is an excellent doctor. He seems very concerned with what I had to say. He actually listened to me, and left me feeling like he was doing all that could be done to correct my injury. He also left me feeling like he would still be there if I had more issues. This is yet to be seen as I am making my follow up as I am doing this, but I am not worried. I have every confidence in Dr. Patman and his friendly and capable staff.

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Support staff was wonderful. Nurses were terrific and the physician's assistant, Eric Hardy, was gentle and compassionate. Dr. Lindsey Patman was a nightmare. I went in and was in extreme pain, which didn't seem to matter a whit to Dr. Patman, who manhandled my arm in the name of diagnosis to the point of bringing me to tears, shooting my blood pressure up to 174/111, my blood sugar off (I'm a diabetic) and setting off a severe migraine. The stress of his visit left me in so much more pain that his staff had to put me into the ER. It took them hours to stabilize me. He was no where around. He seems to have some kind of Dr. House complex. Well, that may work on TV but it doesn't work in the real world with real human beings. He talked at me not with me. I don't care if he's the best orthopedist surgeon on earth - you can keep him. I'll see his PA again for any joint injections to my shoulder if I must, but I'm sure there are plenty of other great orthos out there who are able to treat patients like human beings. He had a student with him and I can only hope he's got the sense to find someone else to mentor him. The world doesn't need another one of these.

Posted on August 18th, 2017