Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist

Mar 17th, 2015

Dr. Patman is an excellent doctor. He seems very concerned with what I had to say. He actually listened to me, and left me feeling like he was doing all that could be done to correct my injury. He also left me feeling like he would still be there if I had more issues. This is yet to be seen as I am making my follow up as I am doing this, but I am not worried. I have every confidence in Dr. Patman and his friendly and capable staff.

Feb 27th, 2015

Support staff was wonderful. Nurses were terrific and the physician's assistant, Eric Hardy, was gentle and compassionate. Dr. Lindsey Patman was a nightmare. I went in and was in extreme pain, which didn't seem to matter a whit to Dr. Patman, who manhandled my arm in the name of diagnosis to the point of bringing me to tears, shooting my blood pressure up to 174/111, my blood sugar off (I'm a diabetic) and setting off a severe migraine. The stress of his visit left me in so much more pain that his staff had to put me into the ER. It took them hours to stabilize me. He was no where around. He seems to have some kind of Dr. House complex. Well, that may work on TV but it doesn't work in the real world with real human beings. He talked at me not with me. I don't care if he's the best orthopedist surgeon on earth - you can keep him. I'll see his PA again for any joint injections to my shoulder if I must, but I'm sure there are plenty of other great orthos out there who are able to treat patients like human beings. He had a student with him and I can only hope he's got the sense to find someone else to mentor him. The world doesn't need another one of these.