A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Pershern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pershern
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pershern Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Pershern, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pershern graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pershern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Sundbeck Pershern MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey S. Pershern practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Pershern has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey Pershern practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.