A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Pershern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Pershern, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pershern graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Pershern has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Sundbeck Pershern MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey S. Pershern practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Pershern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey Pershern practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.