A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Rentschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Rentschler is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rentschler
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rentschler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rentschler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Rentschler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Marie Rentschler MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey M. Rentschler practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Rentschler has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey Rentschler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Endocrinologists.