A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Rentschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Rentschler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rentschler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Rentschler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey Marie Rentschler MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey M. Rentschler practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Rentschler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey Rentschler practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Louisville, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Endocrinologists.