A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Rentschler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Rentschler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Rentschler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Rentschler graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Rentschler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Avista Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rentschler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 15 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans