A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Rolston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Rolston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Rolston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rolston graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rolston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
- Rush Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rolston accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lindsey R. Rolston practice?
Dr. Lindsey Rolston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Castle, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, IN and Rushville, IN.
See New Castle Surgeons.