A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey Rolston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey Rolston is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rolston
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rolston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey Rolston, FAAOS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rolston graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rolston has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
- Rush Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey R Rolston FAAOS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey R. Rolston practice?
- Dr. Lindsey Rolston has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey Rolston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Castle, IN.
See New Castle Orthopedic Surgeons.