A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
- Albemarle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey L White MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey L. White practice?
- Dr. Lindsey White has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindsey White practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Elizabeth City, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Cardiologists.