A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsey White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindsey White is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindsey White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roanoke-Chowan Hospital
- Albemarle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsey L White MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lindsey L. White practice?
- Dr. Lindsey White has 6 office locations.
Dr. Lindsey White practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Nags Head, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kitty Hawk, NC and Elizabeth City, NC.
See Nags Head Internists and Nags Head Cardiologists.