A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindsy Alanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Alanis graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Alanis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Providence General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindsy Jo Alanis MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindsy J. Alanis practice?
- Dr. Lindsy Alanis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindsy Alanis practices Internal Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists.