Dr. Lindwood Robinson Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lindwood Robinson?

July 25th, 2016

I went in feeling extremely ill with the flu after being told it was just a cold at another clinic. They were fast. They were correct and I felt better almost immediately

August 20th, 2013

I do not recommend

One of the first things I noticed was “Emergency Procedures” posted inside the exam room door: 1. Call 911, 2. Call provider, 3. Start CPR, etc. Is that typical? It makes me think staff are not medical professionals trained in basic protocols. Then I noticed the woman who drew blood had long polished fingernails—a no, no in the medical profession. She also took an x-ray, but was she a trained radiology technician? Also, no one told me until after they drew blood that it wouldn't be sent to a lab until Monday (two days later)! I found the doctor’s manner rote & he expressed no sense of compassion or urgency. His diagnosis was a brief list of unelaborated possibilities, but he said the x-ray showed nothing abnormal—treatment options given were to seek a CT scan at an ER or I could see my doctor on Monday; in the absence of any plausible elaboration or apparent concern on his part, I opted for the latter. He said if my pain got worse they would be there until 4pm or I could go to the ER—then he gave me an Rx for pain meds! I landed in the ER that night for emergency surgery, so I am lucky!

September 30th, 2014