Dr. Lindy Bankes MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 9th, 2015
Dr. Bankes is great!
Dr. Bankes helped me so much while I was in rehab for alcoholism. She was sensitive, polite and very professional. I recommend her for anyone in need of psychiatric care

June 20th, 2013
Words I would use to describe Dr. Bankes: self righteous, judgmental, condescending.....I could go on and on. I realize that mental health professionals in this country are stretched thin and are forced to have too many patients with too little time. I further understand that they cannot spend as much time with a patient as probably necessary to correctly diagnosis what could be a myriad of problems. However that does NOT give you the right to attack what you perceive to be character flaws, belittling the patient and making them feel terrible about themselves after leaving. Final word, if you or a loved one is suffering from depression, please consider a different mental health provider!

May 21st, 2013
Great
Lindy bankes is amazing doctor I have been seeing her for over a year and she has helped me in many ways she sits only for 15min because shes very busy and thats the amount of time she spends with each patient dont take it personal and if your late for a office visit you will wait there not going to just push you in every time Ive been shes been very promt and shes not rude shes blunt but extremely proffesional I believe shes a amazing doctor.

February 9th, 2013
I waited for over an hour only to spend fifteen minutes with the doctor herself. She didn't want to discuss why I was there, just asked me if I was depressed and wanted to start me on antidepressants. I explained that I'd already tried a ton of them without much help and she cut me off and said that she didn't know why I was there then and that she didn't have time to "deal with this" because she had other patients. I didn't even get the chance to explain that I wanted to try antidepressants with welbutrin because after her reaction I decided to find another doctor.

September 7th, 2012
I didn't feel that the doctor took me seriously and actually considered my problems. She was somewhat rude to me when I disagreed with something she said, and made some disparaging remarks about me and other lower income families within earshot.

December 30th, 2016