A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindy Eatwell, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eatwell graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eatwell has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Belmond Community Hospital
- Austin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eatwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lindy Eatwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lindy C. Eatwell practice?
Dr. Lindy Eatwell practices Family Medicine near Saint James, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Belmond, IA and Trimont, MN.
See Saint James Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Eatwell, Dr. Linette Eatwell, Dr. Melanie Eatwell, Dr. Melisa Eatwell, Dr. Malinda Eatwell, Dr. Lyn Eatwell, Dr. Lynda Eatwell, Dr. Missy Eatwell