A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindy Eatwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindy Eatwell, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Eatwell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Eatwell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St James Health Services
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindy Eatwell DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindy Eatwell practice?
- Dr. Lindy Eatwell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lindy Eatwell practices Family Medicine near Springfield, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Trimont, MN and St James, MN.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.