A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindy Eatwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eatwell
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Eatwell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindy Eatwell, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Eatwell graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Eatwell has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St James Health Services
- Waseca Medical Center-Mayo Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindy Eatwell DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lindy Eatwell practice?
- Dr. Lindy Eatwell has 1 office location.
Dr. Lindy Eatwell practices Family Medicine near Saint James, MN.
See Saint James Family Physicians.