Dr. Lindy Griffin DO Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

January 26th, 2016
One of the best doctors I have been seen by.
She is among the best 3 Doctors I have been under the care of in my life. I have been seeing her for over 11 years and plan to continue seeing as long as she is practicing. Her and her staff treat me like family and a friend. I have total trust in her and her staff.

March 30th, 2015
Worst doctor
Worst doctor appointment ever. Dr. Griffin is unfriendly, incompetent and rude. Will never go back. Don't recommend at all.

February 19th, 2015
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!
I wish I would have seen some of these reviews before going. The whole visit I felt like she thought I was a waste of her time. She's condescending, insensitive, and frankly has no people skills. I felt pressured into getting a vaccination shot that I was uneasy about..I told her I would think about it during the physical and at the end I was still uneasy. She convinced me to get one and left the room to prepare the vaccine. After 5 minutes I decided I didnt feel comfortable getting it and opened the door to let her know I didnt want it anymore. After she hears me saying it to front desk guy she comes around the corner and says its too late I've already prepped it so you have to pay for it whether you get it or not in such a rude and irritated voice. What kind of doctor gives a patient an optional vaccine when they know they're uneasy about it from the start? She cared more about making money than about me and I will never return.

September 18th, 2013
Legal Assistant
I've suffered from neck/shoulder pain for the last several years. I've been to so many doctors and I'm so glad to have found Dr. Griffin since she was the only doctor who was able to give me relief from my pain. I used to be in tears but now I'm enjoying life with comfort. Thanks Dr. Griffin.

July 30th, 2011
AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!
I had negative after negative experience with this "doctor" for a little over a YEAR (yes, I know I should have left a lot sooner but I kept holding out HOPE that she would actually HELP ME & not keep ripping me off & ignoring my concerns like I don't know my own body). I had a undiagnosed ROTATOR CUFF injury that she kept blowing off no matter how many times I complained, cried & begged her to give me a referral to an orthopedic doctor. All she wanted to do was keep pumping me full of drugs that didn't help me & keep me coming in every 4 weeks in order to get "refills". It was the most ridiculous thing EVER.Not to mention the fact that her tech told me on numerous occasions that if I wanted to SELL my pain meds, they were worth about $10 each. SERIOUSLY !?!?! Who does that ?????? After trying her way for over a year I finally had enough & found a new doctor that has helped me & made things right. Steer clear of this office !!!!!!!

February 4th, 2011
Doesn't Listen
I have been going to Dr Griffin for a couple of years now. She has been fine with preventative appointments but as soon as I have had an actual problem, she has not been helpful at all. I have had an issue for over a year now and she has not offered a diagnosis at all. I have been forced to try to do my own research as I do not have the time or money to visit her over and over again. I give up and am now searching for a new Dr.

September 22nd, 2010
"Doctor" Griffin made my condition much worse and was not even nice.

July 24th, 2009
Unprofessional
Yelping Yorkie Terrier (TERROR) in office with stained Piddle-Pads left around. Yuck!Morbidly obese physician, common for many American's but come on- set an example!Spent little time, and less explanation on what my health problem was, how to help myself and what to expect- but she did enjoy taking about her travel. I am in more pain now than before I went in to see her; This *first visit was a nightmare and is most certainly my last.

March 31st, 2016