A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindy Harrell, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Harrell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UAB Medical West
- University Of Alabama Hosp, Birmingham, Al
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Harrell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lindy Harrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lindy E. Harrell practice?
Dr. Lindy Harrell practices Neurology near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, AL and Bessemer, AL.
See Birmingham Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Belinda Harrell, Dr. Linda Harrell, Dr. Linette Harrell, Dr. Linnie Harrell, Dr. Lissa Harrell, Dr. Lyn Harrell, Dr. Lynda Harrell, Dr. Lynette Harrell