Dr. Lindy Hruska MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 2nd, 2016
Very compassionate doctor
I have seen Dr. Hruska twice, and each time she has been extremely kind and compassionate, totally putting me at ease. I would most definitely recommend her to anyone. Her staff is also very helpful and kind. Very short wait time in the office to see her.....

June 14th, 2016
Dr. Hruska performed minor surgery on me and was caring and compassionate through the entire procedure. She and her staff provided good follow-up instructions. I would recommend her to friends and would choose her again if needed.

April 21st, 2016
RUDE
I'm just now finally writing a review on her months later. She was my doctor for a surgery I had done. However a family member of mine is a healthcare worker who has dealt with her first hand and she was a total B****. Talks down to staff. Very rude and demeaning. I had an ok experience with her as my doctor but I DONT recommend her. I'd pick a more respectful Doctor next time.

February 29th, 2016
Great docs
I've been seeing Dr Hruska for the past 5 years since my diagnosis for breast cancer. She is an excellent Doctor. I have recommended her to friends who were seeking a second opinion. They too had great things to say about her

April 21st, 2015
Sorry about this bad review, but my experience was anything but good. Her office staff communicated the wrong information to me as far as the time to be at Mercy for the surgery. Her bedside manner was abrupt, and there was definitely too much pain involved in a procedure that should not have had any discomfort......or I should have been anesthetized rather than stuck with needles, awake and experiencing pain. I believe she has the talent, for her profession, but her personality leaves a lot to be desired. A little compassion would have gone a long way.

January 28th, 2015
Wonderful Surgeon to be recommended
I would rate Dr. Hruska 10 stars. She is so professional, but at the same time so caring and kind. She explained everything to me, all options, when asked gave me her opinion and she was a terrific surgeon. I felt like nothing had been done right away. Her office staff is just wonderful too--encouraging, helpful.

April 8th, 2011
I would recommend Dr. Hruska to a friend. I would not have wanted anyone else to have done my surgery.

September 22nd, 2010
Excellent.
Dr. Hruska is an excellent surgeon. Have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone.