A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lindy Cibischino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lindy Cibischino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lindy Cibischino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cibischino graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Cibischino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pocono Medical Center
- Pocono Med Ctr, E Stroudsburg, Pa
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lindy Lee Wolfkamp Cibischino MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lindy L. Cibischino practice?
- Dr. Lindy Cibischino has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lindy Cibischino practices Pediatrics near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stroudsburg, PA.
See East Stroudsburg Pediatricians.