A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ling Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ling Ma is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ling Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Shandong Medical University, Jinan.
Dr. Ma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ling Ma MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ling Ma practice?
- Dr. Ling Ma has 1 office location.
- Dr. Ling Ma practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Lakewood, CO.