Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ling Ong
Dr. Ling Ong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ithaca, NY, with another office in Rochester, NY. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ong is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital, Strong Memorial Hospital and Unity Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ling Ong has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ling Ong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ithaca, NY.
Dr. Lavanya Kodali
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Ithaca, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Robert Hesson
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Ithaca, NY 0 mi38
Dr. Lawrence Endo
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Ithaca, NY 0 mi35