Dr. Ling Tan Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ling Tan?

Incompetent Doctor

Posted on December 9th, 2013

Worst medical care I have ever received!!!!!!! – I went in for a dog bite and had to wait for 2 hours before a Dr saw me!! When she finally did, she ran water over my hand and wrapped it all up, squishing my hurt fingers together, told me to ice it and sent me on my way with no follow up appt. Then next morning, my had was swollen and fingers the size of sausages!! I had such a bad infection that I was very close to having poisioning in my system!! I had to go to the ER and have antibiotic shots in my butt!! 6 of them!!! This is the worst medical care center that I have ever been to and I would NEVER recommend someone to it!!!! I cannot even believe that they are still in business!!!!

Having worked in healthcare all my career, Dr Tan met my expectations of my new pcp. Follow-up on my lab profile and recommendations were in a timely manner. I would recommend Dr Tan to friends or family!

Posted on January 5th, 2010