A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ling Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ling Xia, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Xia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ling Xia MD is a male Dermapathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Ling Xia practice?
- Dr. Ling Xia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ling Xia practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Manitowoc, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Wausau, WI.
See Manitowoc Pathologists and Manitowoc Dermatologists.