Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ling Xu
Dr. Ling Xu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Castro Valley, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Xu is affiliated with Eden Medical Center, Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus and Eden Medical Center Opens in new window. Dr. Xu has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ling Xu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ling Xu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Castro Valley, CA.
Dr. Laurence Athos
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Castro Valley, CA 0 mi41
Dr. Vishal Ghevariya
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Castro Valley, CA 0.06 mi
Dr. Navdeep Singh
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Castro Valley, CA 0.06 mi19