A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ling Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ling Xu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ling Xu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Geriatric Medicine
- Heart Failure
- Lipid Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Gannan Medical University, Ganzhou. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Xu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ling Xu MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ling Xu practice?
- Dr. Ling Xu has 1 office location.
Dr. Ling Xu practices Internal Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Internists.