Internist

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Does not follow up like I would expect my PCP to do. Has very poor office staff and follow up. Does not send in for lab work as indicated by her. Doesn't do follow up on vaccines due nor does she know what treatment I get from other doctors.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Xu has always been an excellent diagnostician, and is always most pleasant and friendly with both myself and my husband. When our physician of 25 years retired, Dr. Xu was recommended as an internist, and we are happy to be her patients.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The receptionist has terrible attitude. Put the phone on hold more than 20 minutes, and the voice tone was not nice.

Oct 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Need to share and notify customers of any change to billing.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr. Very knowledgable and ask the right questions. I'm satisfied that I receive 5 star medical service from her. Her staff is courteous and professional. Waiting rooms and restrooms are clean and well stocked. Parking is plentiful and close.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr Xu and staff!

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall good!

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Xu is a very honest, straight forward physician that is comfortable treating me as a "person" and not just another body. She also accepts my philosophy that just because a person has the title os "Doctor", they are not God.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Xu is always very helpful and informative, and is a very good diagnostician. I would certainly recommend her to any friend who is looking for a physician.

Jun 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She needs to wash hands before and after patient contact. She just hop in between patients without washing hands. This is a major concern to me

Jun 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

VERY NICE VERY PATIENT AS SHE LISTENS AND CONCERNED REALLY FOR YOUR WELL BEING...STAFF IS EXCELLENT AND ALWAYS SMILES

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome doctor & staff

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I really appreciated the fact i was able to get in quickly after calling the office. Dr. Ling Xu spent the time with me to address my health concerns. She emailed my prescriptions directly to the pharmacy. I have recommended her to a friend.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Xu and her staff are wonderful. I'm always helped very promptly and leave feeling like I was given as much attention as I needed.

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She's a great doctor because she knows what she's doing. When you explain what is wrong and tell and show her where the pain is Dr.XU will tell you exactly what it is. Dr. XU doesn't beat around the bush she tells you how it is. Ilike Dr.XU for the truth

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I've been Dr. Xu's patient for about 8 years, and my mom before me. Dr. Xu is great! The wait times are short, the staff is super helpful and Dr. Xu is so nice and knowledgeable!

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ling Xu was through in my initial visit with her - she asked the right questions and immediately gave me referrals to specialists I need to see. Her staff has been very curteous and responsive to my phone calls. Look forward to continuing with Dr. X

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Xu is the best physician I have ever had. I am a senior citizen and she is always available to help me with my many health issues. Without her help and excellent medical skills I would not be alive today. Her staff is very professional and friendly

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After meeting with several different doctors, I chose Dr. Xu and could not be happier! She spends time, listens, is professional, up to date on the latest medical information, and makes my visits a pleasure! I am very happy with her care.

Aug 31st, 2011

My experience with Dr. Xu has been good. She seems quite knowledgeable and spends an appropriate time with her patient during visits. My only complaint I am not sure her diagnosis is totally accurate in my case, treatment is helping but I feel she is a bit off on my assessment and putting me in a stereo-typical box. I feel she could listen to what I'm telling her and my personal symptoms more. I would most definitely recommend her though; and for the most part she has helped me greatly with my health issue. I have much improvement on most days. She has a very helpful and courteous staff with low waiting time.