A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ling Xu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ling Xu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ling Xu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Xu graduated from Xi'An Medical University, Xian.
Dr. Xu has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ling Xu MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ling Xu practice?
- Dr. Ling Xu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ling Xu practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Miamisburg, OH.
See Dayton Neurologists.