A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ling Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ling Zhang is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ling Zhang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Zhang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ling Zhang MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Ling Zhang practice?
- Dr. Ling Zhang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ling Zhang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Hematology, and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX and Tampa, FL.
See Dallas Pathologists.