A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ling Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ling Zhang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ling Zhang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Zhang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ling Zhang MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ling Zhang practice?
- Dr. Ling Zhang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ling Zhang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Coppell, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Garland, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Coppell Pathologists.