Learn more about Dr. Ling Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ling Zhang is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhang
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zhang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ling Zhang, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Zhang has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ling Zhang MD is a female Pathologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Ling Zhang practice?
- Dr. Ling Zhang has 1 office location.
Dr. Ling Zhang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Hematology near Coppell, TX.
See Coppell Pathologists.