Dr. Lingaiah Janumpally Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lingaiah Janumpally?

The Correct Diagnosis after Years of Struggle!!!

Posted on July 15th, 2016

Dr. Janumpally is an excellent neurologist, right on diagnosis, and kind bedside manner. He figured out that I had a c-spine issue while all of the other physicians still thought it was my shoulder. He helped so much! After years of working on my shoulder with no improvement, he was a lifesaver in finding the correct diagnosis.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 2nd, 2016

He has been my neuro for 16 years, from diagnosis of chronic illness to present day. He has always been caring and considerate as well as encouraging. I would and have recommended him to friends and family. He took wonderful care of my grandmother after her stroke and was so kind to her and my family.

Women beware

Posted on April 17th, 2016

He gave me a breast exam at 18! After diagnosing me with a neuro muscular disease I did a follow up and somehow ended up touching my breasts. I don't think neuro and breasts have much to do with each other.

Posted on February 25th, 2016

If I could give a zero star rating I would. I first went to this Dr as an uneducated 16 year old with a seizure disorder. He put me on a medication that I found out, FOUR YEARS LATER, was not meant for women and had been depleting my calcium. I more recently had a run in with him (17 years since my first visit) because my insurance insisted that I go to him for a nerve conduction test. I was skeptical because of my past experience but went because I couldn't get around my insurance. Dr. Janumpally told me to my face after the test that I had ulnar nerve compression resulting in cubital tunnel syndrome and possible muscle wasting in my right hand with positive signs of neropathy. At the last moment, without running a test he mentioned that I had Raynauds Syndrome because he noticed my hands were cold and shaking. I just recently had a follow up with my primary care Dr to see if everything was in line to finally get an MRI of my wrist after a year of waiting, therapy, tests and medication. Then I find out that Dr. Janumpally's official notes say the exact opposite of everything he told me to my face. All except the Raynaud's Syndrome which is the only thing he didn't actually run a test for. He is a criminal yes man for the insurance companies and I am back to square one. Did I mention that I am a pianist and I have to quit my job because he failed to do his?

senior citizen

Posted on September 17th, 2015

very good bed side manner, always remembers you and your case, very pleasant, spends time with me, very accurate diagnosis, recommended for my family

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Cattle call type atmosphere.

A very caring doctor

Posted on October 9th, 2012

Dr. Janumpally was kind and patient. He spent time with me and never felt rushed. Dr. Pally ordered a MRI the very first visit. I have requsted this test for the last three years with no sucess with other doctors. He has been treating me for the last year. I'm finally getting relief from my headaches! Thank you so much Dr. Pally.

Get a second opinion QUICK, what a waste of time & money!

Posted on February 9th, 2012

This MD seemed preoccupied with getting in and out ASAP$$$. I had a random seizure and neuro symptoms following this event. He has no clue as to what triggered the seizure! He does not seem to be interested in finding out the cause, nor in trying to help with the after effects of this event. How I wish I had read the MD reviews here before wasting my time!

Posted on December 17th, 2011

Dr. Janumpally was intelligent, kind, knew exactly what he was doing with over 30 years experience and didn't waste my time with endless, useless tests. He talked to me as an equal. I will definitely go back if I need to.

Not Compassion Doctor

Posted on December 24th, 2010

Ideal wait time with an appointment is two hours, Dr. Janumpally was a part of HMO insurance and mis diagnosed me as having epleptic seizure disorder. He took test, a week hospital stay and came up with his own conclusions. If you ask him a lot questions about your condition he'll make you see a pychcartist. Not a good doctor to see.

Posted on October 19th, 2017