A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lingamurthy Ravi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravi
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lingamurthy Ravi, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravi graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Ravi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Scott County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lingamurthy Ravi MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lingamurthy Ravi practice?
- Dr. Lingamurthy Ravi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lingamurthy Ravi practices Pulmonary Disease near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Pulmonologists.