Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lingappa Amarchand
Dr. Lingappa Amarchand, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Brooksville, FL, with another office in Spring Hill, FL. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Amarchand is affiliated with Bayfront Health Brooksville, Oak Hill Hospital and Bayfront Health Spring Hill. He speaks English.
Dr. Lingappa Amarchand has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Lingappa Amarchand is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooksville, FL.
Dr. Bhupatiraju Raju
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooksville, FL 0 mi51
Dr. Shanta Purushotham
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Brooksville, FL 0.03 mi39
Dr. Pudichery Paul
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Brooksville, FL 0.06 mi45