Learn more about Dr. Lingappa Amarchand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lingappa Amarchand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amarchand
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Amarchand Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amarchand graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amarchand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lingappa Amarchand BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lingappa Amarchand practice?
- Dr. Lingappa Amarchand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lingappa Amarchand practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL.
See Brooksville Cardiologists.