A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lingappa Amarchand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lingappa Amarchand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amarchand graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amarchand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amarchand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lingappa Amarchand practice?
Dr. Lingappa Amarchand practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL.
See Brooksville Cardiologists.