A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lingappa Amarchand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lingappa Amarchand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Amarchand graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Amarchand has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lingappa Amarchand BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lingappa Amarchand practice?
- Dr. Lingappa Amarchand has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lingappa Amarchand practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL.
See Brooksville Cardiologists.