A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linglei Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linglei Ma, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linglei Ma MD is a female Dermapathologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Linglei Ma practice?
- Dr. Linglei Ma has 1 office location.
Dr. Linglei Ma practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology, and Dermatopathology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pathologists.