A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lingling Zeng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lingling Zeng, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lingling Zeng, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeng graduated from Sun Yat-Sen University, Guangzhou.
Dr. Zeng has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lingling Ling Zeng MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lingling L. Zeng practice?
- Dr. Lingling Zeng has 1 office location.
Dr. Lingling Zeng practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.