A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linh Nguyen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linh Nguyen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Garland Physicians Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linh Ba Nguyen MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linh B. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Linh Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Linh Nguyen practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Garland, TX.
See Garland Internists and Garland Sleep Medicine Doctors.