A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linh Nguyen, CPE, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- United Regional Healthcare System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan