A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linh Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linh Nguyen, CPE, MD, MS is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Nguyen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- United Regional Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linh Cao Nguyen CPE, MD, and MS is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linh C. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Linh Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Linh Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Surprise, AZ.
See Surprise Primary Care Doctors.