A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linh Lu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linh Lu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linh Lu, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Lu graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
- Fontana Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 13 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linh K. Lu practice?
Dr. Linh Lu practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Fontana, CA.
See Boston Dermatologists.