So far so good show details So far so good
Dec 17th, 2014

Found Dr Blagden online, I was new to the area and wanted a female Dr, not too many were taking new patients. I've found Dr. Blagden caring, and so far has been accurate in all my diagnosis. My previous Dr. Wrote off a complaint I had as stress, Dr Blagden listened and gave me an accurate dx. Although I was cautious at first, am developing confidence and trust in her.

Happy so far show details Happy so far
Jul 16th, 2014

caring and knowledgable, listened, and explained, not rushed, on time, Satisfied so far

Awesome Doctor show details Awesome Doctor
by Mo on Jun 12th, 2013

I think Dr. Blagden is one of the most caring doctors around, she is friendly, honest, and very heart warming type of care. She listens to you and truly seems to care for you. Talks about family with you and if everything is okay, she is awesome would not trust anyone else to take care of me and I am very picky. Love her!!!

Jul 4th, 2012

A very caring doctor, takes time to listen and explains in understandable terms. Our whole family uses her.

great doctor show details great doctor
by John E Eagle on Jun 15th, 2010

very personable - explains everything in a language that a layman can understand.

She's all about her Vuitton bag show details She's all about her Vuitton bag
by Former patient on Nov 2nd, 2009

Dr. Blagden is young, small, sarcastic, condescending, not nurturing, and shows no understanding of limitations due to disability and/or age. All in my humble opinion.